- OptimDrill™ is a system of three liquid components used to formulate fresh and brine water drilling fluids.
- OptimDrill™ System is a versatile low cost water based drilling fluid suitable for drilling unstable shale and depleted zones where high rates of losses are expected.
- OptimDrill™ is a system of easy preparation and its components are maximized because of its fluid nature.
- OptimStay™ – balanced solution composed of shale stabilizer cation sources and a buffering agent to generate a pH suitable for salt rich environments and addresses corrosion problems.
- OptimVis™ – is a viscous liquid suspension formed by two synthetic polymers that provide rheology and fluid loss control to the overall system.
- OptimSlide™ – is a blend of two lubricant base fluids. One provides an excellent filming lubricant and the other provides a excellent sliding lubricant. OptimSlide also has a highly effective additive to improve the mud cake quality.
OptimDrill™ Presentation & Lab Data